Friday, December 19, 2008

I sequester carbon for a living: Accoya wood

By Robert Rapier, posted at The Oil Drum

What Makes This Bridge in Sneek, the Netherlands One of a Kind?

Back in March, I left my job with ConocoPhillips to become the Engineering Director for London-based Accsys Technologies, PLC (my work is focused within the wholly-owned Titan Wood subsidiaries). I explained the circumstances behind my decision to switch employers here. I stated at that time that I would continue to focus my writing on energy and the environment, and not use my platform to start promoting my new company - even though it is focused on environmental technologies. I think it's fair to say that I have kept to my word. However, I did say that at some point I would write a more extensive article on exactly what it is that my new company is doing. This is that article, which ties into energy, the environment, sustainability, and carbon capture.

I Sequester Carbon for a Living

Technorati Tags:

No comments: